*BUSTING INSTRUCTIONS* and info for Newcomers

Dallas Denny

BG,

PF Tek is better than mycobags. 

My bags yielded next to nothing, and all that time invested . . . . .

thanks for the input.  I had planned on going pf-tek anyways....

but after reading the entire first post here and seeing 90g dry out of 4 mycobags and one syringe I figured I would investigate further..... and just happened to see the sale, so I figured I'd throw it out there  :)

thanks again for everything   ;)

• 5 months later...

I think most people (myself included) coming to the Clusterbusters message board for the first time end up on this thread. But many of the links provided lead to "not found" page so I think this should be the first thing to do here to modify this post. Urgent !

Thanks for pointing this out.   :-)

I forgot to check the links when we moved to the new web site.

Edits made.

There was also a great links page (in CHFather's post) that I think could be included in the first post. Now that links page does not exist or it may exist somewhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I was on here a few weeks ago and remember a link to  step by step instructions on farming. With hubby's help I am going to try switching from RC seeds to mushrooms this year, but my God it is overwhemling to start!

Anyone know where the written instructions are ( vs the how to video)?

Thanks very much

OK I am going to apologize in advance for what may be the next of a whole lotta questions as I embark on this for the first time.

Where do people order their spores from here? I have been buying RC seeds from Iamsham without any problems (i.e bad trips, the Mounties at my door), but for some reason I am nervous about ordering spores online.

I think that part of my concern is that at least with the seeds I could say that they were for my garden. Also, it isn't illegal to possess the seeds, but I suspect that it is illegal to possess the spores. Am I wrong about this?

Also, does it matter which species of psilocybe?

Thanks as always for your valuable feedback

• 4 months later...