Energy drinks

Acanderson34

Speaking of Shaun as we were, I have to say that I looked up your image, Jeebs, fascinated by the idea of kitten jelly.  Turns out that this product is made in the UK and sold to customers in the US by a company that proudly declares: "British Essentials was founded so that more people around the world could enjoy the taste of British Food & Drink, without being restricted by where in the world they may live. Our core mission is to make British Food & Drink accessible to everyone around the world." I have often warned my wife that if she continues her spendthrift ways we will be reduced to eating catfood in our late(r) years. Now at least I know that we will be able to vary our diet with the finest of British Food & Drink.

• Haha 1

Finest of British Food & Drink indeed, this kitten jelly is actually quite sumptuous, so you can definitely look forward to spending golden years enjoying superb dining. 

I'm certain Shaun can back me up with some first hand flavor certification for this one.

I am convinced without the dark humor gallows humor, laughing at the beast in any way, we lose one of our greatest tools to go on. Now as to the Finest of British food and drink, there was a store here, I cannot recall the name but it was a decent sized store chain that specialized in British food and other snacks from the UK my Grandma loved. Have to say, since she was a warbride from England and my mom was born there, coming over on a ship before the war was over, I picked up a taste for much of it.

Also, cats all the way, hence my name, my Devon is one of the only things that can reach me in the middle of a 10, can bring a smile despite the pain. So, hold on to any and everything that brings light and humor into your world. 

Sorry for going a bit deep. Also, maybe if I switched my avi, I might get a better score? :P

• Like 4