Stream of consc

Music

Bend head to left, no you don't. No you're not. You're a figment. Are you fucking kidding me. Tingles last century, now it's shadows. Tingle away , tingle away. Maybe there's a God. There can't be, who gives cancer to kids. Fuck the shadows, it's tingles. Lt. Dan sings shake it off. Is that all you got.

I can tell that you are going through it? My thoughts are with you. Shit gets relentless sometimes. I had a thought-and random-what are your blood draws? My vitamin levels are off-I'm getting hit (again). Start at zero, if everything is okay, then well, it sounds crazy smashing shit is fun. Well, I go somewhere for that. We have a place you can go. You can smash, shoot, whatever for I forget the price. It's cathartic. Look into a place.

Another option, serious too, how's about the boys take you out the party like Charlie Sheen night. We all have those nights, just have your attorney on standby. And be prepared to pay for all the damages. I mean we all have those nights, my ex accepted it when those developer friends called to meet them at Signature Airways, lol.