Clusterbusters 17th Annual Patient Conference

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Bob! This is deadheadrob34 or Rob Linder. I would love to make a conference, we are the original busters. IL is a long wah for me and if I'm still here would love to go. I'm planning on moving to Bali with my woman in May though. Rather be in Bali than IL, but if plans fall through, I'd like to meet you in person. My entire life online was hacked and lost 24years of data! Along with my identity. Awful people. How have you been? Haven't communicated since Ainslee took over. 24 years headache free unless I cause it myself to test meds. I did a lot of DMT testing and it worked 100% of the time. I used a small vaporizer and just a few mg will stop a cluster in under a minute. Restful sleep is the only side effect for about 30 minutes. Don't have to sleep, but I was stuck indoors. Doesn't affect mental capacity, actually made me much sharper. Nice to talk at you and thanks for all the work you've done. I wouldn't mind being a speaker at a conference, I have a lot of experience helping people. 95 confirmed cures! Was helping a young lady in England when I was hacked. We were a year into pain free after getting her to stop drinking European beer. Formaldehyde is also a trigger and they use it as a preservative in their beer. Have a great holiday and a fantastic 2023! Sincerely Rob

On 12/24/2022 at 8:43 AM, 17477558409 said:

We were a year into pain free after getting her to stop drinking European beer. Formaldehyde is also a trigger and they use it as a preservative in their beer. 

@17477558409Sorry but all German and Dutch beers don't use preservative in the brewing process.so don't have Formaldehyde in them  Most American premium beers except for Miller do use Formaldehyde as a preservative in their brewing process. Just didn't won't people thinking that all European beers are a no go 

• Like 1