Post Dose Weirdness

Jeffrey

I just hit the beast with dose #4, RC seeds. I know that post dose experiences vary quite a bit, usually with an increase in activity and/or intensity. Changes in "type of pain" seem to be fairly common too.

My experience this cycle has been similar. I dose, get about 20 hours PF, then a day of the usual 3-6, sometimes lower intensity sometimes not.  But then I go 3-5 days completely PF. On day 5 or 6 they start to return. At first just a couple low level kinda strange ones then by the next day its as if the cycle is starting all over again.

My question is this; Is the completely PF period of 3-6 days common? I dont recall reading of this experience on the board here.

I am sure seeds are working. And hope todays dose #4 finishes this cycle, cause its the last of my seed supply.

Thanks Ya'll

and ,,, Bust on Busters!

jeffrey

The same thing is happening to me!  My 5th dose was Tues night and last night had HA for 2 hours at K6-7 and still sore.  Last week was good, no post dose hits the next day, but a few days later I got a pretty weak one, about k-3.  My cycle will be 5 weeks long as of Friday. 

This is usual to me at least. I get post dose hits for 2-5 days, then i have some days more or less or completely PF, then it starts up

again. Or it can be as you describe it. What i noticed is that when you usually would be dosing, something happens, like a "down" or any CH thing. A change. I found out that waiting through that time is important, i`feel it`s part of the "re set". Maybe that is why stretching with two days is a good idea, as i was told when i started. I started at 3 days, 5, 7 etc. When starting to do bettter. When you should start stretch it out i guess you just have to listen very close what your body tells you, it needs time to adjust. I feel my "real" res come before around twoo weeks. But we work differently :)