Crickets

BoscoPiko

At the home page, there's a tab (upper left) called "Users Online."  It says that right now there are 94 users online.  I don't know how that number is arrived at, and I suspect it's not anywhere close to an actual reflection of how many people are actually making use of the site (as opposed to search engines finding it, or maybe multiple entries that reflect each time one person does a different thing), but maybe it does suggest that the information is being used, even if there are not many active discussions.  (There's also an "activity" tab where you can see that there are people joining.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CHfather said:

At the home page, there's a tab (upper left) called "Users Online."  It says that right now there are 94 users online.  I don't know how that number is arrived at, and I suspect it's not anywhere close to an actual reflection of how many people are actually making use of the site (as opposed to search engines finding it, or maybe multiple entries that reflect each time one person does a different thing), but maybe it does suggest that the information is being used, even if there are not many active discussions.  (There's also an "activity" tab where you can see that there are people joining.)

Good to know. I suppose there may be a lot of folks that are just sifting looking for answers prior to asking questions which is a good thing. I sift on here a lot even on really old threads and still find interesting info.

• Like 2

Currently. 1:28pm, there are 75 users online. One member - ME!! Those are the Bots that troll for information and then roll off with it. Also why we try to keep some topics on the Members Only boards. We do get some times when the board goes pretty quiet for a few weeks then gets really busy again. I take the calm as people are doing better and enjoying the day. ;)

Happy Friday Bosco!! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, spiny said:

Currently. 1:28pm, there are 75 users online. One member - ME!! Those are the Bots that troll for information and then roll off with it. Also why we try to keep some topics on the Members Only boards. We do get some times when the board goes pretty quiet for a few weeks then gets really busy again. I take the calm as people are doing better and enjoying the day. ;)

Happy Friday Bosco!! 

Back at ya Spiny!

• Like 2