Was a Good Run

BoscoPiko

Well in about a week I would have been CH free for 9 months. That's a huge accomplishment for me seeings that I've been pretending it's Easter with visits from the cluster bunny every 4 or so months... I did not expect all this fun to go away for good so I am not disappointed. This one must have been really itching to get out and take hold because I am now 4 hours in and can't seem to get the o2 to work (went through one tank so far today) trying all sorts of breathing techniques. Anyhow I of course had to be 20 miles from home with no o2 in the truck when it hit so I had to wait to get on it and that may be why I can't get it to work this time. I got full on broke neck within an hour of the spike festivities which is diffrent as that usually happens for me a few days prior. On a positive note I am functioning and writing this through the hits meaning that even though this sucks some ugly ass it's been worse intensity wise in the past. I am assuming I owe this more mild version to the D3 regimen. I suppose I'll make this a seed night and see if I can bust it as I've only ever used it as a shadow killer... little scared of the slapbacks I have read about on here but I've got to see if I can make it work prior to this wedding I have to go 2. Anyhow if you read all this your a champ as this was a long winded rant! 

I wouldn't classify that as a long winded rant at all. I would definitely classify it as distressing to hear of an official beast revisit like that. I've seen the decreased intensity such as you're reporting attributed to both the D3 regimen and busting.

4 hours so far and still going - yikes you really get stuck with the longggg ones. :( And yep I too would be inclined to blame the fact you had to wait to get on the O2 this time for the current O2/abort resistance. 

Kind of a ripoff that you didn't get your usual warning sign - like broke neck - before the attack, but I know you've grown accustomed to how the cluster bunny is the ultimate ripoff artist, notorious for throwing these diabolical sort of curve balls. :angry:

Best of results to you with tonight's seeds bust - NO SLAP BACKS ALLOWED!! (there will be enough fireworks tomorrow!).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bejeeber said:

I wouldn't classify that as a long winded rant at all. I would definitely classify it as distressing to hear of an official beast revisit like that. I've seen the decreased intensity such as you're reporting attributed to both the D3 regimen and busting.

4 hours so far and still going - yikes you really get stuck with the longggg ones. :( And yep I too would be inclined to blame the fact you had to wait to get on the O2 this time for the current O2/abort resistance. 

Kind of a ripoff that you didn't get your usual warning sign - like broke neck - before the attack, but I know you've grown accustomed to how the cluster bunny is the ultimate ripoff artist, notorious for throwing these diabolical sort of curve balls. :angry:

Best of results to you with tonight's seeds bust - NO SLAP BACKS ALLOWED!! (there will be enough fireworks tomorrow!).

Lol thanks Jeeb. Even though I didn't get my usual warning I was somewhat expecting it so its ok ya know.. I have more to work with now than I ever have in the past so that's a super positive thing. Sure did kill my greenhouse tinkering fun for the day. Could be worse and all of us cluster heads know that! I'll get through this just like we all do.. won't be fun but at least I know I'm not alone!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bejeeber said:

With the usual tremendous amounts of cringing and bracing for it, I ask if there is any status update @BoscoPiko on the cluster bunny's recent unwelcome antics?

Honestly jeebs I had an oddly off experience with the seeds.. I groud up about 80 float tested seeds that attack evening and was so exhausted after a 4 in a half hour hit that I took the seeds and was asleep by 7:30. I then, according to my husband woke by 9pm and was out of it.. I had to take 3 super hot showers just to sleep and get back to normal.. I managed and am three days without a hit as of now so I'm not sure whats going on or what's working but something is.. ? I  was and am so sad for Shaun that I haven't been able to think straight..odd how quickly the heart expands..

• Like 2

I know - have been trying to carry on a bit of conversation here or there as if nothing was wrong, but also gutted and very sad for Shaun.

My best guess is that that those seeds you took walloped the cluster bunny! Whatever the case, what a relief that an actual good thing has occurred!

Of course I'm the one guy who has awakened tripping a little after taking RC seeds before bed (I think it was around that same 80 quantity you took), so I wouldn't dismiss the possibility of them being the cause of someone finding themself out of it while under the influence - especially right after having a 4.5 hour attack rip through the brain. :o

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Bejeeber said:

walloped the cluster bunny!

I'm sure hoping so! All that seed strangeness would be worth it if that's the case. I am unsure how to even explain what they made me feel like... It was somewhat like a mix of tipsy woozy mixed with anxt? A few other times that I have taken them (smaller dose) I have experienced a bit of restless sleep but that's really all except for the time I took them on a somewhat empty tummy and got a pretty upset stomach. Anyhow when I am in a cycle I've only ever gone two days without an attack so fingers and toe's crossed!

• Like 1

On a side note... I did a little experiment with the sinker seeds and tried to germinate them. I soaked them in a wet paper towel over night and then stuck them in some little seed starter pellets. It's been well over a week and not a single one sprouted so I am assuming we can take away that they do not contain the needed substance. 

1 hour ago, BoscoPiko said:

On a side note... I did a little experiment with the sinker seeds and tried to germinate them. I soaked them in a wet paper towel over night and then stuck them in some little seed starter pellets. It's been well over a week and not a single one sprouted so I am assuming we can take away that they do not contain the needed substance. 

...citizen science....whoot!!   

....and every one of these busts ya learn a little more....thanks for the share

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, CHfather said:

You mean the floater seeds, right?

Indeed.. not sure how I wrote that backwards as we have always floated eggs since childhood to check viability/freshness. I think my brain is still a bit scramled:mellow:

On a positive note I'm feeling pretty good since my last rip. It's hard sometimes to ascertain what's doing what as far as helping.. I had previously posted that I felt a banger was imitate and so I increased my levels of a few supplements listed in the "Full Monty" and dosed with some seeds, felt clear the next day then a few days later got hit pretty good. Then upped my level of seeds that evening of the hit and well I'm clear again and have been tying vines to the rafters in the greenhouse.. go figure.. 

• Like 2