Signing off for a bit !!!!

Shaun brearley

All going good.  Talking a lot more ,but a lot of it doesn't really make sense at the moment . Bless her she thinks she's in Benidorm in Spain ,but then the next moment she knows that she is in hospital after an accident . She keeps asking for orange juice but she is still on a feeding tube so we can only let her have a spoon full at a time ,gonna check her throat tomorrow and may take feeding tube out . Also hoping to move her off critical ward tomorrow . My girl is so strong to have got this far but also down to all preyers  sent from you guys :wub:

• Like 4

Talking a lot like that seems like it would have to be a really good sign! I would imagine the heavy pain killers etc. she must be receiving could be partly responsible for the lapses into the "Spain" thinking.

And wow, possibly removing feeding tube and moving her off critical ward soon? One hurdle after another constantly being overcome. 

She does sound so strong indeed!

• Like 2

Talking as normal and sitting in a chair??!! Wow, so glad to hear it, that sounds like incredible progress. :wub:

And as much of an unpleasant ordeal the fuss kicked up over feeding tube must be, it sounds like it could be a good sign in the overall scheme that she's so determined to return to normal functioning ASAP! Did she inherit this rebellious behavior stuff from her dad? :D

• Like 3

Feeding tube out today . Intense physio started today ,completely killed her . The pain was so bad and it tired her out so fast bless her , we had a lot of tears and I must admit not just from Terri.  The long  hard road to recovery  has just started today I think . It took 33 days to save her life and finally remove ever tube that was supporting her.  My whole family  o so much to ever1 that was involved in saving are daughter's life 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Shaun brearley said:

The long  hard road to recovery  has just started today

Long and hard for sure. Doable with love, passion and persistence indeed! You have been there with her since day one and will see the reward when she walks out of there. Daily prayers for you and yours.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1