Signing off for a bit !!!!

Shaun brearley

I personally find the restriction on your reactions to be bizarre and udderly nonsensical @BoscoPiko. I would @ That HurtsMyHead right now to check whether he'd have any administrator-y way to fix it, but last I checked he's in .......Tampa :o (Sept. 28 2022 hurricane Ian).

Will have to hit him up about this though after all the surges/winds/rains clear.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bejeeber said:

I personally find the restriction on your reactions to be bizarre and udderly nonsensical @BoscoPiko. I would @ That HurtsMyHead right now to check whether he'd have any administrator-y way to fix it, but last I checked he's in .......Tampa :o (Sept. 28 2022 hurricane Ian).

Will have to hit him up about this though after all the surges/winds/rains clear.

It's no biggie but I do find it odd.. Sure hope he stays safe!

On 9/29/2022 at 12:07 AM, BoscoPiko said:

@Shaun brearleyI did not mean to drift the topic and just wanted to say

@BoscoPikoit's ok @spinystole my other thread about my CH , I'm getting used to it :(

Only joking :P

On 9/29/2022 at 12:07 AM, BoscoPiko said:

@Shaun brearleyI that I'm really happy your girl is doing so well! I'm so glad that she is moving out of the hospital setting and into what sounds like a great facility to continue her recovery! Much respect to you and yours!

@BoscoPikoMuch love :wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

Man it's good to see the party time rockin'!

Wait - it looks like there was even booze involved - if you are personally partaking, @Shaun brearley, we know you really must still have the cluster bunny on the run. 

Not sure if this Glasgow conference would be within striking distance for you, but in case you hadn't seen it yet:

CLUSTERBUSTERS 1st Annual U.K./European Conference

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bejeeber said:

Man it's good to see the party time rockin'!

Wait - it looks like there was even booze involved - if you are personally partaking, @Shaun brearley, we know you really must still have the cluster bunny on the run. 

Not sure if this Glasgow conference would be within striking distance for you, but in case you hadn't seen it yet:

CLUSTERBUSTERS 1st Annual U.K./European Conference

I was partaking in a few cans @Bejeebercluster bunny well and truly under his rock :Das for conference thanks I didn't know anything about it . It's only 2 hour drive away 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Shaun brearley said:

@Bejeeberhotel booked for conference ;)

Woohoo!!! There will undoubtedly be some featured speakers on the bill, and if there's still time to get one more scheduled, I nominate @Shaun brearley to cover the specific topic (I'm serious here!) of:

• "The dual cluster remission and house tidiness benefits of tripping hard on LSD"

Hey Ainslie Course, who is putting this conference on, is all about this kind of stuff, and Lord knows a combination of levity, plus your inspiring success story for sending the cluster bunny packing, is something I know I'd find entirely riveting!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/28/2022 at 3:38 PM, Shaun brearley said:

as for conference thanks I didn't know anything about it . It's only 2 hour drive away 

So happy to see you're going to attend this inaugural event @Shaun brearley!!

I'll never forget my first patient conference in Portland in 2010! 

Be sure and give my good friend and our vice president of clusterbusters.org, Lady Ainslie, a big hug from me!

And BTW, I second the jeebsters notion of your sharing your story if they have openings for speakers dude!!  If you'd be up for it I can definitely put Ainslie in touch with ya bud!

DD

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Dallas Denny said:

@Shaun brearley

Be sure and give my good friend and our vice president of clusterbusters.org, Lady Ainslie, a big hug from me!

And BTW, I second the jeebsters notion of your sharing your story if they have openings for speakers dude!!  If you'd be up for it I can definitely put Ainslie in touch with ya bud!

DD

Sure will give Lady Ainslie a BIG hug from you buddy ,like I said buddy not sure about standing up I'll think about it :wacko:

• Like 1