Made it Here

BoscoPiko

Well I made it here to the wedding location with minor spikes to the left (cluster side is the rt.) Spikes to the left mean a doozy is imminent. I'm 5 hours from home and have 02 with me as well as some nasal spray which I won't use as the spray is a triptan. I hate being here as it's my home town and the memories flood. Wish I could say better ones outweigh the bad but they don't.  I am on the coast and this place is beautiful just wish my memories of being here matched...so much of my life started here ..

20220714_183638.jpg

• Like 1

I've hidden that double post @BoscoPiko

Meantime they say you can't go back, but sometimes it is also "you shouldn't go back" - sorry it is bad memories-ville USA there :(. Here's hoping any future trips to the coast can be to fresh new places for making good new memories.

Weird (and awful!) that spikes to the left mean an imminent doozy to the right. Still hoping you can still somehow dodge that cluster bunny bullet though.

Beautiful pic!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bejeeber said:

I've hidden that double post @BoscoPiko

Meantime they say you can't go back, but sometimes it is also "you shouldn't go back" - sorry it is bad memories-ville USA there :(. Here's hoping any future trips to the coast can be to fresh new places for making good new memories.

Weird (and awful!) that spikes to the left mean an imminent doozy to the right. Still hoping you can still somehow dodge that cluster bunny bullet though.

Beautiful pic!

Your the best jeebs. I'm gonna be A OK. This place is just hard for me in all its beauty.. haven't been back here in years and it just feels off. I'm praying that I make it through the wedding and brought a small stash of seeds with me in an effort to double up my ability to be a part of this special event..

• Like 1

When it comes time for the "Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace", just please try not to holler anything out real loud, or if you must, have something super funny all prepared and well rehearsed for the occasion. 

Best-of-results to you with those doozy-preventer seeds!!!!

• Haha 2

Hi everyone,

I made it home and through the wedding without a banger:P I thought for sure I would get hit but I made a batch of seeds the day after getting there and I think that's what got me through as I was getting some pretty bad warning signs on the way there but it all worked out. Don't like being there much but I made the best of it and i even got a chance to have dinner with my childhood best friend..

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Bejeeber said:

incredibly nice greenhouse etc.

The greenhouse is producing quite nicely and was doing so well before I left..... Unfortunately the gal that I hired to pet sit and water my outside and deck plants did not pay attention when I showed  her how to access the water and she accidentally turned the water off to the timers in the greenhouse which also feeds the evaporative cooler :( Fortunately the motor did not blow and most of the plants survived a few 103 degree days but I lost all my seedlings and a very nice bell pepper plant.. I had to do a little clean up of the dead leaves here and there but it is back to beautiful.. Oh and @spiny I do have a lovely captains chair in there with a cup holder and reading/writing platform. Sometime I just sit in there and relax. I don't think you can see the chair in the picks as the plants block it but here are a few update picks since the last ones..   I can't believe that the site is letting me upload so much! That file size issue must be fixed..?

20220630_175439.jpg

20220708_183620.jpg

20220708_183705.jpg

20220630_174657.jpg

• Like 1

I second Spiny's WOW - seems like just yesterday you announced the near completion of green house construction, and now full on crops! Some nice lady bugs too (if I remember correctly that they can be desirable company for keeping bad pests at bay). :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bejeeber said:

I second Spiny's WOW - seems like just yesterday you announced the near completion of green house construction, and now full on crops! Some nice lady bugs too (if I remember correctly that they can be desirable company for keeping bad pests at bay). :)

Thanks Jeeb! I had just released a batch of lady bugs (you can purchase them) and yes they eat all kinds of bad stuff and are 100% non toxic LOL...

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 10:44 PM, BoscoPiko said:

The greenhouse is producing quite nicely and was doing so well before I left..... Unfortunately the gal that I hired to pet sit and water my outside and deck plants did not pay attention when I showed  her how to access the water and she accidentally turned the water off to the timers in the greenhouse which also feeds the evaporative cooler :( Fortunately the motor did not blow and most of the plants survived a few 103 degree days but I lost all my seedlings and a very nice bell pepper plant.. I had to do a little clean up of the dead leaves here and there but it is back to beautiful.. Oh and @spiny I do have a lovely captains chair in there with a cup holder and reading/writing platform. Sometime I just sit in there and relax. I don't think you can see the chair in the picks as the plants block it but here are a few update picks since the last ones..   I can't believe that the site is letting me upload so much! That file size issue must be fixed..?

20220630_175439.jpg

20220708_183620.jpg

20220708_183705.jpg

20220630_174657.jpg

On 7/18/2022 at 11:14 PM, spiny said:

WOW!!!

That is gorgeous!!! You have yourself a lovely slice of heaven right there Bosco. :wub: 

TIMES 10 

• Like 2