newboy questions

davyg40

What is k2 k this and k that. I need to know all abbreviations as I will make up my own for my own humorous entertainment.brought some licorice twigs.will cut up and put in boiling water for arf hour. Any recipes for administering to make easier because I am a virgin to this and need my proverbial cherry broken. Shop didn't have a clue about tv seeds.

It's root not twigs. Cut one up with boiling water half a cup and drunk it. Tastes like shit.

May be better off with the tincture me thinks.

All new to me I'm afraid. Gotta go as I need a Triptan jab.

Fuckin cluster headaches, wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy... hang about yes I would, there the enemy.

Davy, the "k" is a measurement of pain level, from 0 to 10, with 0 being pain free and 10 being the worst.  It's the "kip scale."  You can read more about this scale by clicking here: http://www.clusterbusters.com/tracker.htm

Hey -- you gotta be careful with things like licorice root--with anything that's discussed here!!!  I don't think you should be taking it while you're still jabbing.  Please click on this link to read about cautions and side effects:

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1298659068

It also tells you how to take it, when you're ready to.

Good luck with the oxygen -- that's the best thing you can do for yourself right now.  Big tank (and a smaller one or more for when you're on the road), regulator with at least 15 liter per minute flow rate, non-rebreather mask.

Hey Davy, I've only heard of RC seeds being available to order online - here's one UK place I know of where they can be ordered:

http://www.allsalvia.co.uk/cluster_headaches.htm

Please keep in mind now that the best results from RC, mushrooms or LSD are obtained when when you are detoxed from the meds, especially imitrex, for 5 days or so. That is one tremendously unfortunate reality I know  >:(, and it's one of the reasons why O2 is touted, because it is hoped that it can cover you while you're detoxing and preparing to bust most effectively.

Hey bejeeber. That sounds like a good tune for the FusterClucks.

"what is K2 this and K that"

Hello Davy. Welcome aboard. We are all here to get and to give help. I'm glad you found us and you can be assured the people here are all after the same thing...getting, and staying pain free.

I have come a long way with the help and support I have found here.

Dan

Davy:

Seriously, brother, read the links. Licorice root in water is as effective as using an Imitrex shot as a suppository. Do not use any of the methods recommended here while on triptans or SSRIs ; the interactions will clearly demonstrate exactly what is meant by a K10.