Nurtec and Gabapentin with Psilocybin?

David Wessell

David',

I don't think anyone knows for certain about either of the substances you're asking about. I think we generally suppose that gabapentin does not block busting.  In some support of that, there's a post from a while back from a regular member that says: "Gabapentin works to treat my trigeminal neuralgia flare ups. Hasn't interfered with busting."  I feel pretty sure that Nurtec doesn't block busting.

Are you taking the gabapentin for CH?  It's such an old, often ineffective, and unpopular (side effects) prescription that it feels like you could do a lot better, unless it's helping you and you aren't having significant side effects.

• Like 1

A bit off topic, but a super weird side effect of Gabapentin (Neurontin) can be suicidal ideation, even for those who have never had such tendencies prior.

For anyone who might try gabapentin, I think it is good to be aware of this, to be prepared to realize any such thoughts are the drug talking, and to set them solidly to ignore (while proceeding to taper off of it).

• Like 1