Anyone tried DMT for CH ?

dereksgirl

I haven't yet. I think about the only way to get the stuff is to extract it from plant sources. It never has been a widely available drug. Unfortunately I'm not aware of a local plant to process it from.

Illinois Bundleflower  seems to be the best bet for me. A little trip is in order.

From everything I've read about it, it seems N N DMT aborts a CH in about a minute or less. The waiting time between doses is as little as an hour rather than 5 to 7 days as with the other entheogenics.

It seems to be a great abortive, and I have wondered if it might not be a preventative as well.

Care must be taken with the dosing unless you want to get totally blown away, it's a very powerful hallucinogen, although the side effects are very short lived.

It being a natural brain chemical, would seem to be very safe to use as long as you are of sound mind.

Went to a lecture and slide show presented by Dr. Richard Schultes many years ago. He was in the Amazon jungle doing research. Seems the natives traveled to a large hut annually to spend several days using DMT. They heated large sections of a tree bark and the resin migrated to the inside portion where they scrapped it off. They used hollowed out bird leg bones to blow this snuff into each others nostrils.

I have every intention on trying it when circumstances allow.

You can extract it from a very common wild grass where you're located.

And, no, I'm not donning my loin cloth and heading for the Amazon.

Hi DG,

I don't personally know anyone who's tried it, though in the late '60's I was given something that was so much more powerful than any LSD I had ever taken, it was ridiculous. I was told that it was THC-sprayed parsley, but the few times that I took THC were nothing at all like that. Apparently, it's not too difficult to extract but so difficult to get a measured dose that it's very easy to take too much. I don't think we'll be experimenting much with the stuff. That might change if a few CHers get a hold of some and have positive results using it.

Here's an interesting website about DMT: https://www.dmt-nexus.com/

Ron

I tried it a bunch of times a few years back.  Worked great, but to completely abort a nasty hit I had to get pretty tripped out.  I have to admit it was pretty amazing going from a kip 7 or 8 to completely pain free almost instantly...But I have trouble recommending it, It's some heavy duty stuff.

I would be very surprised if 2C-I or 2C-B did not work, it seems like it hits all the buttons.  A couple problems though, the first being that we really don't know all of what it does.  It's a research chemical that has not been tested on humans much and is almost impossible to find from a person you know.  You have no idea if all the solvents are gone, what kind of materials were used, etc...Seems a little too dangerous to me. (not to mention another drug in it's class, 2C-E was just implicated in one death and a bunch of overdoses.  Look it up in the news)

Seems like DMT is the question of the week though...I'll expand on my thoughts (reluctantly  :-?)  All in all, DMT was probably the best busting option I have ever tried.  I remember telling my wife that if they would just come out with a DMT inhaler I would be fine :)There was one year where all I took was lots of DMT, LSD and mushrooms.  Instant relief, doesn't last that long and always effective.  I am a different person than most though....(I'm sure some of you have noticed :D)  I can explore extreme states of conciousness and come back in one piece.  I'm not bragging, I want to make sure that people understand this is nothing like 3 grams of mushrooms or a couple LSD tabs.  Kinda like taking 1000 hits of LSD that only lasts 10 minutes (but wow can that 10 minutes last a long time!) 

A couple experiences just to put things in perspective--One time all I could see was a spinning orb in the middle of the room, psychedelic colors swirling into it.  I was tripping hard enough I couldn't tell if my eyes were open or not, either way I saw the same thing.  For the first time in my life I was convinced I had done it, gone too far...I was going to be insane forever.  I started chanting over and over, "I love, I love, I love" to keep myself OK. (This was weird for me even with my tree hugging hippy brain) Then it all subsided, all my pain was gone and I was exhausted.  Afterwords I told myself "I think I did a little more than I needed....."  Once I got the dosage down things got easier, but I repeat that to get rid of a full blown hit you're going to have to get pretty tripped out.  Once I had a gnome offer me a glowing orange drink that believe it or not, I declined (and regreted later!).  I've come into contact with all sorts of entities, surprisingly all were very nice--I've seen 2 dimensional irridescent turkeys come out of the wall and telepathically welcome me to my new house...I had one very nice entity give me a gift of a seed that he sank into the soft flesh under my tongue...I've had times where I packed the bowl and had to put it down for a few minutes until my heart stopped beating so crazy, just anticipating what was to come.

Oh yeah...back to the clusters.... :)Kinda felt like it didn't have the same long term busting effect that the shrooms or L have, but then again, I don't get as much of a full busting effect that a lot of people get from the psychedelics.  Maybe other people would.   And despite all the reports, you can expect it to mess you up for at least 2 hours.  The hallucinogen only lasts about 10-15 min, but you're exhausted and tripped out for a good while after.  I can't recommend it to anyone who I don't know personally, I don't want to screw anyone's brains up. 

People still interested?  Same rules apply as for the shrooms...Don't do it if you have a history of mental illness, make sure you have someone with you, make sure you know what you're getting, make sure you're in a comfortable place & make sure you have a blanket handy, many times it made me very cold (Vasoconstriction?) 

Then you get to the question of how do I get it?  I am very suspicious of the black market and have trouble trusting people that I don't know amazingly well with this kinda stuff.  (probably the real reason I don't have any more) But once again, adventurous people have a solution.  First off, in my opinion, you want the Mimosa Hostillis root bark.  Luckily it's legal.  Unfortunately, you have to boil it in a solvent (I've heard the favored one is Napthalene) and try not to blow yourself up.  There are ways to do this, but as crazy as I am, I won't go there--probably mostly because I promised my wife!

Good link Ron!  DMT-Nexus is an amazing site with lots of info.  Their message board is full of good amazing genius's  who can answer just about any question on hallucinogens, LSA, DMT, you name it.  (LOTS of info on LSA, that's where I came across the info on LSH)  I encourage anyone who has unanswered questions to visit their board and ask away.  Or PM me!

Last thought--Be Careful folks! :D

Ron... back in the day, at various points in the extraction process (wisely not mentioned, its kind of dangerous; not meth lab dangerous but just the same..) vegetation like parsley or grunt weed could be used to wipe resin residue out of the extraction containers and then smoked. Yeehah.

That's probably what you had. I've had it myself and I agree, its the furthest I've ever been.

If acid is a string quartet, DMT is a symphony orchestra on crack.

I got some 2c-i, i trust the person who gave it to me. It`s tested by others i know. The reason why i didn`t try it is that once i tried Phenylpropanolamin to try stop CH, it made it so much worse. 2c-i belongs to the same family believe? That is why i got a bit sceptic. Maybe some of you who obviously are into this so much more than myself could tell me about this?

• 9 months later...
I got some 2c-i, i trust the person who gave it to me. It`s tested by others i know. The reason why i didn`t try it is that once i tried Phenylpropanolamin to try stop CH, it made it so much worse. 2c-i belongs to the same family believe? That is why i got a bit sceptic. Maybe some of you who obviously are into this so much more than myself could tell me about this? 

I was looking for LSD or mushrooms downtown. There doesn't seem to be LSD anymore in this part of the world (is there anywhere to get some?).

I was offered Nexus, which the guy said was very similar to acid. So I bought 2 pills, and checked the Web when I got home to find out it's actually 2C-B. Well the buzz sounds astonishing but IDK why, it also sounds pretty toxic and... it's not very attractive.

I saw a thread here on MDMA (exctasy) and I read that Nexus is often sold as being exctasy in raves, but there doesn't seem to be much on this board about 2C-B and other substances of the 2C family.

Apparently, 2C-B remained legal for quite some time after it was first synthesized in 1974. It was used in psychotherapies and was also sold as an aphrodisiac by a German Co  :P I doubt I'll ever ingest it. (I'm single LOL)