Odd trigger?

devonrex

I use isopropyl alcohol for cleaning 3d resin prints and find if I get too much of a faceful it can be a massive trigger and or ramp a current hit, thinking it is in part a strong scent but wondering if it could be a mucous membrane and alcohol absorbtion plays a part? Anyone else noticed similar with alcohol based product? Strong cleaners and such can do the same but rarely with the same intensity of iso vapor.

4 hours ago, devonrex said:

Strong cleaners and such can do the same

I'm with ya on the strong vapors emitted from substances.. Bleach is a no go as is pine sol. I don't think what you are experiencing is unheard of. Seems that the tendrils of this kill joy condition reach far and wide.  Maybe use a negative pressure 100% outside air intake system?

• Like 2

I used to get triggered so easily by fumes and burning smells and stuff but in the last five years all of those triggers went away. It matches up pretty good with busting as well since I started busting about five years ago.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Racer1_NC said:

Cheap. old lady perfume and lacquer thinner. Anywhere near a cycle those mean instant hit. No wondering, no waiting.

Used to be huge triggers. Always and still gross though. 

• Like 1