Cluster Headache Medication & Psychedelic Use Survey

We need your input. Clusterbusters is excited to share our new and comprehensive Cluster Headache Medication & Psychedelic Use Survey. The purpose of the survey is to better understand what medicines, alternative substances, devices, procedures and psychedelic substances people use to treat their cluster headache. The survey is open to people 18 years old and older who have been diagnosed with cluster headache. This research is a joint project with UTHealth Houston.

The survey is expected to take 20-45 minutes to complete and no personally identifying information is collected. 

The results will be used for research and advocacy purposes. The data will advance scientific understanding of treatments for cluster headache and contribute to the development of new therapies. 

Please take the survey and share your experiences: 

https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/7134634/Cluster-Headache-Medication-Psychedelic-Use-Survey-2023 

UTHealth CH Survey Graphic 3 edit FINALpng.png

• Like 2

• MichelleC changed the title to Cluster Headache Medication & Psychedelic Use Survey
  • eileenbunny pinned this topic

Please share your experiences with cluster headache. Join in research on psychedelics, medicines, alternative substances and devices in our comprehensive Cluster Headache Medication & Psychedelic Use Survey. The survey is a joint project of Clusterbusters and UTHealth Houston.

The survey is open to people 18 years old and older who have been diagnosed with cluster headache. The survey is anonymous and works best on a computer (can also be taken on tablet or mobile device). The results will be used to advance research and advocacy for cluster headache.
https://conta.cc/3NRqa7a

Please consider supporting this and other programs with a one time or recurring donation. https://clusterbusters.org/donate/

UTHealth CH Survey Graphic 2 FINAL.png

I feel that I (and others who have completed this) deserve some manner of bonus points, not because the survey was at all arduous or annoying, more just because I'm always scrounging for them bonus points. :lol: 

It seems like a good, worthwhile survey, so it's time to throw the competitive gauntlet down: Are YOU cool enough (you get to talk about mushrooms and stuff) to take this one on??!!! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/9/2023 at 6:02 PM, Bejeeber said:

It seems like a good, worthwhile survey, so it's time to throw the competitive gauntlet down: Are YOU cool enough (you get to talk about mushrooms and stuff) to take this one on??!!! :D

The last CB survey I tried to take told me to take a hike because I don't have the diagnosis. I guess my brain tumor chills out when I use L M and D. :p 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, xBoss said:

The last CB survey I tried to take told me to take a hike because I don't have the diagnosis. I guess my brain tumor chills out when I use L M and D. :p 

Oh jeez... Seems like they should add some sort of field that allows cluster heads with the obvious symptoms to participate. Paint me flustered on this one.. @jon019you got a meme for that please:P

• Haha 1

I still have to get an eye doc to sign off on my potential rust on the lens before the MRI doc will run the MRI then my regular doc can clear me for a neuro referral where I have to tell him the words for the diagnosis. And all of that is just so I can maybe get some oxygen for next time. :)

• 1 month later...

Have you tried many different medicines for your cluster headache? How effective were they? Have you tried various psychedelics at varying dosages and schedules? How did the psychedelics affect the frequency or intensity of your attacks?

If you haven’t already, please take the Cluster Headache Medication and Psychedelic Use Survey. This is intended for people 18 years old and older who have been diagnosed with cluster headache. We want to understand what is working for our community and gain insights to inform advocacy and the development of better treatments.

This is an anonymous survey and no personally identifying information is collected. It is extensive and may take 20-45 minutes to complete. The survey must be completed in one sitting (you can’t save and come back to it). The survey is easiest to do on a computer or tablet, but can also be done on mobile devices.

This survey is a joint project of Clusterbusters and UTHealth Houston. We thank you for sharing your experiences to help us understand and improve treatments for cluster headache.

Please share your cluster headache treatment experience:

UTHealth CH Survey Graphic 4_Final.png

• 1 month later...

Attention: Survey closing March 31st!

We need your input to help us understand and improve treatments for cluster headache. 

The Cluster Headache Medication and Psychedelic Use Survey seeks to assess the use and efficacy of medicines, alternative substances, devices, procedures and psychedelic substances people use to treat their cluster headache. We expect this will be one of the largest surveys ever conducted of people with cluster headache. With big data, we hope to find big and better solutions.

This survey is for people 18 and older who have been diagnosed with cluster headache. It is an anonymous survey and no personally identifying information is collected. The survey is expected to take 20-45 minutes to complete. The survey must be completed in one sitting (you can’t save and come back to it). The survey is easiest to do on a computer or tablet, but can also be done on mobile devices. 

The survey is a joint project of Clusterbusters and UTHealth Houston. The results of this survey will be used for research, advocacy, and new treatment development. 

Please participate in one of the largest cluster headache surveys:

UTHealth CH Survey Graphic 6_Final .png