Question about European ordering

MattyAA

Hey guys, I have a question is there a way to order Morning Glory or any other kind of LSA seeds to other country.

Lets say I live in Poland and I know certain seeds are illegal but they are legal in Czech Republic or germany etc.

Is there a way to order from sites like Iamshaman, tranceplants, ktbotanicals to other country without having house?

I don't have any family nor close friends in these countries either.

But is there a way to order for instance on hotel room? Or Poste Restante? Or some UPS/InPost automatic mailbnox that does not require registration and they send you text on phone with code to open it in certain city etc?

I just found out all LSA has been completely banned in Poland and as I retook classes in university with hopes of finishing it finally.

But right now I am out of LSA seeds that kept me cluster-free and I feel the upcoming season might be heavy on me, and if I get headaches again I might not make it with Uni : /   I am just usually really depressed and unable (psyhologicaly blocked, frustrated) when in cluster episode, I know it sounds stupid but is main reason I dropped off University and almost got kicked out but fortunetly I managed to take health break which is forced 2 years in here so waste of time for CH epsiodics : / although my cycles are one semester long almost so it screws me up on projects etc.

Anyway enough with rant, main question is, can I order from lets say TrancePlants Morning Glories to Czech/Germany and hit highway and drive there receive package and return to Poland (is easy since boarders are not controlled due to European Union etc)

Really really thank you for any tips and advices!

-Matthew

But is there a way to order for instance on hotel room? Or Poste Restante? Or some UPS/InPost automatic mailbnox that does not require registration and they send you text on phone with code to open it in certain city etc?

I'm sure there is, but I would be careful...In these days of people being extremely scared of terrorism, I think these types of things are watched pretty well...You don't want to get on the wrong list just because you are trying to treat your headaches.

can I order from lets say TrancePlants Morning Glories to Czech/Germany and hit highway and drive there receive package and return to Poland (is easy since boarders are not controlled due to European Union etc)

This sounds to me like the way to go.  I bet if you shopped around at Garden Stores in Czech/Germany you could probably find what you are after. 

The ridiculousness of this situation is insane.  I really feel for you.  Someday this goddamn drug war will be over, and people will realize that it's not worth it, it never was worth it and never will be worth it. 

I'll try and rack my brain for some other option that might help and actually be legal where you are...

-Ricardo

I do not see a problem if you have a friend who can set up a PO Box for you in Germany, but if you have no friends it might be hard without identification from that Country.  Do not know much about the laws in the Czech Republic, but maybe you can hook up with some thru a University exchange.  Hope this helps.

Poli

From where did you order the seeds in Netherland? I ordered me some from Transplants on the 20th of Oct, but still waiting for it to arrive :(

Now I ordered some cubensis grow-kits from Elephantos in  Netherland, they don't have RC seeds that I could find. That I must still grow, but which ever is first I shall try.

heilette

Wow, heilette, sorry about that problem with tranceplants!  This might not be a great answer to your question, but here is a site in the UK that sells seeds: http://www.allsalvia.co.uk/cluster_headaches.htm  There was a time when a European ClusterBusters poster said she liked the seeds she got from here. 

There are other UK suppliers listed online, such as http://www.potseeds.co.uk/products/81/297/rivea_corymbosa_turbina_corymbosa/ and http://www.alternativemind.co.uk/lsa-rivea-corymbosa-seeds-virgin-p-351.html