Beta Blockers

booj

Honestly?

I'd order some RC seeds while waiting for mushies. You can get results with such a low dose. You don't need to wait for them to come into season... a few days in the mail and they're at your house!

Traditional meds can help, but why bother with it when we've got something that can cure it right here?

Also, since beta blockers / verapamil / other prevents screw with mushrooms, along with seeds, etc. It's something you'd have to detox off of.

We don't know what those drugs are really doing to us, the side effects are horrid... The side effects of seeds, shrooms, and LSD are a hell of a lot better in comparison!

On top of this....there's signs that the preventatives and triptans are doing things to our cycles. Prolonging them. Possibly making them worse.

I wouldn't risk it when there's a natural, effective, safe, and well researched alternative.

Mystina

That's great advice but we can't get seeds in Australia. 

Thanks

There's no way to order them and have them shipped overseas? That really sucks. :/

I just checked and saw that yes, it's illegal. There's got to be some place in Australia that sells the plant though.

From what I read, it's naturally grown there... Hmmm... There's got to be some place in AU to get these.

Maybe one of us can think of something....

Mystina

ETA: At this point, what all have they tried her on? Someone might have a better suggestion for something to use in the interim.

Is getting together the things to make a farm an option? What about checking for companies in AU that have HBWR?