, @CHfather ,
Thank you very much for your quick response! I sincerely appreciate your help. A few questions to follow-up, If you don’t mind..
1. what do you mean by Verapamil being standard release, not fixed release?
2. So Omega 3 fish oil, calcium, Magnesium, vitamin K2, Vitamen A, Vitamin B 50, Zinc, and Boron all work together to counteract the negative side effects of D3?
3. Is there a health risk of taking all of these vitamins? For example, the Mayo Clinic states: The main consequence of vitamin D toxicity is a buildup of calcium in your blood (hypercalcemia), which can cause nausea and vomiting, weakness, and frequent urination. Symptoms might progress to bone pain and kidney problems, such as the formation of calcium stones.” (https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/vitamin-d-toxicity/faq-20058108) Is this a risk for CH sufferers who follow this regiment?
4. For this regiment, will I need to be taking multiple tablets of some of the vitamins daily? For example, the omega 3 fish oil comes in 360mg tablets, but 1000-2400mg are reccomended each day for the regiment? Am I missing something?
5. (last one!) the study states “A single tablet of the Mature Multi provides most of the other vitamin D3 cofactors at the required doses including calcium, zinc, boron and vitamin A (retinal). Does this mean if I take this Tablet,, I won’t need be taking calcium, zinc, Boron, and vitamin A (retinal)?
Again, thank you very much for your help!