Long time absent but found the strength again.

Oscar

First of all sorry for being so long absent to the clusterbuster forum. Past weeks I had very much difficulties thinking and talking about CH and so I didn't look on Clusterbusters anymore.

The word CH was a forbidden word for past month's also why I was on holiday for 3 weeks in Spain. I just couldn't handle it thinking about it. Right before I left for holidays mid August I was having daily shadows and also the morning I left I had strong shadows in my head as I wasn't cured totally after the last bust.

During the long drive to Spain I enjoyed the most strange thing I could imagine. As the mountains in south France were getting higher and higher the pressure on my head was also raising. Suddenly as my ears were popping by the pressure I said to my wife, believe it or not but the shadows leave my head. I was thinking about pressure that could get us a CH periods as more people describe this. This pressure did solve my shadows.

From that time I did not have daily shadows anymore and I was finally cured after more as 3 month's suffering from CH. I say cured but I know the next period is coming but I don't know when as most of us don't know.

I very much enjoyed my holiday and had a great time with my wife and couldn't complain at all about my head. Only thing I was suffering was my body had not that much energy but gladly this was getting better and better by the day. As I had suffer so much this was not a problem to me.

For now on I will keep up busting for about 3 or 4 times a year just to beat CH coming back. As I really think spring, autumn and clock settings could give us CH I will do the busting at these periods just to keep the beast out of my head. I don't know if this will work but as I read more successful stories on this site I will give it a try. Busting with shrooms as you feel really good isn't a punishment at all and I can only say, let's enjoy busting when your body is at good strength.

Sure I will keep you people informed about my bustings and CH.

As I said I feel very sorry not leaving any note to this great site and the more great people here. From now on I will keep in touch.

Also I want to thank all the people who supported me during my CH period, you were all of great help.

Wishing you all PF days, weeks, years or life.

Greetings Oscar

Hi Oscar,

It's great to hear from you. Congrats on losing your shadows while driving through the mountains in the South of France, on holiday, after 3 weeks in Sunny Spain. Damn, Dude, I'll bet a vacation like that would give most of us a lift.

I guess altitude effects different people in different ways. I'm glad you were helped by it.

Ron

Sure I will keep you people informed about my bustings and CH.

As I said I feel very sorry not leaving any note to this great site and the more great people here. From now on I will keep in touch. 

Oscar, it's great to hear about your PF time, and especially how it coincided with your holiday in Spain. :)

Don't worry about not posting on the board, especially since it was because you were PF. 

I love to hear from people like you who have been absent for a while because they were not having these God-awful headaches.  It means that they are living life! :)  But by the same token, I am somewhat saddened that they found the need to come back because they are back in cycle.

God bless you and your wife Oscar, but please don't apologize for your absence from this board. :)