Oxygen on holiday

Hello everyone. I’m writing on behalf of my husband who is currently next to me in bed battling through another headache. We live in the uk and are travelling to Canada on Thursday. We’d hoped the clusters were on their way out but I’m nervous about arriving in Canada with no oxygen. My cousin who we are visiting works for the fire brigade and has kindly sourced us 2 small cans. Which would potentially do 1 or 2 headaches. Can anyone advise us on how to get oxygen overseas? Apparently  it’s easy to source in Europe but we might have to pay for it privately in Canada. Air liquide currently supply us in the uk. My next thought was to call them directly in Canada? Any advice greatly received. xxx

I have called travel agencies and asked them to recommend a medical supply company they use for travel to areas. They supply wheelchairs walkers and oxygen needs to travelers all the time and can maybe hook you up with a company.  

• Like 1