A strange but natural nuance with CH attack management/ even a funny side/ AAAAARGH vs GRRRRR

Axel_B

In relation to grinding of teeth and jaw, and managing my breathing exercises and pacing when deep in attack, kip 8-10

I exercise extreme discipline with keeping my mouth open to avoid grinding and crushing of my teeth and jaw.

Here’s the funny side,

I literally have to spell this out…

closed mouth GRRRRRRR is the grinding or crushing sound i make and is less vocal than cursing or screaming sometimes…. So closed mouth = Grrr crushing agony….. sure it’s also an angry sound but can be utilised more quietly, trying to be discreet and mindful of other people in the home…..

open mouth AAAAARGH is better to control the pain, and no grinding or crushing of teeth and jaw, and also better breathing pathways than the crushing grinding Grrrrr approach 

Faithfully 

AB

• Axel_B changed the title to A strange but natural nuance with CH attack management/ even a funny side/ AAAAARGH vs GRRRRR