Child has unusual symptoms strong family history of different types of headaches, including clusters. Any information or knowledge would be helpful.

Diane Bradley

A child 11 years old. Same time last year had a couple of episodes. Confused, feeling of passing out. Then a few weeks later became unconscious at desk during school. Test ran by both Pediatric Neurologist and Pediatric Cardiologist. Used a Fitbit while sleeping. Heart rate up to 187.  Cardiologists not worried about heart rate. Did an 30 day halter monitor but nothing showed up. All test came back normal . Cardiologist says it is Neurological and Neurologist says it is Cardiac. Could this be the start of clusters since it was the same time of year last year ?. After a few weeks in the fall no episodes until this year same time. Has any heard or seen this before ? 

I suppose blood pressure must have also been thoroughly checked?

Me: Nothing even vaguely resembling a medical professional, but when I was having very near passing out episodes multiple times daily, I put 2+2 together and realized the CoQ10 component of the D3 regimen is a known blood pressure reducer, so I went off of it and haven't had another pass-out episode since (close to a year). 

I'm not aware of passing out episodes being an actual cluster related sign or symptom.

• Like 2