Where are all the Canadians?

Whooligun

My dad's whole side of the family was and is Canadian. Although I'm born and raised in the US of A, nobody ever had to explain the game of hockey to me. Does that count? ;)

ETA: I also understand curling.

Curling haha. If you watched it on tv, then you would be an honorary Canadian.

April, I'm in the Soo. We're neighbors!

9ers, I'm happy you have your Jets back.

I was hoping for some Northern Ontario neighbors who can answer some questions or me.

Hey there everyone. To all u hockey followers out there. Was one year ago today the jets came back to are fair city. The city went just crazy and has never been the same. Simply awsome.

In four days it will be the sixth month of my cycle. Oh yay. Have a great day knuckleheads. 

My wife has a very good job, and I'm worried bout growing my own and getting caught. I know the risk is low, but I'm not prepared o risk her career. I know they grow naturally around here. I just need a guide to show me which ones are safe. Before I spend all kinds of $ on equipment and spires, I want to try them to make sure they work for me. I just don't want o buy and old shrooms from some random dealer.

Damn government. Why can't I legally ingest something that grows naturally in my own backyard? Ridiculous.

I can't stress strongly enough that you should not pick your own mushrooms unless you are a mycologist. A small amount of the wrong one and your liver is done. Others cause seizures or kidney failure.

I totally get your concerns about growing, but its just not worth the risk of picking the wrong one in my opinion.

Have you checked out erowid.org? They are a great resource for all things drug related and may even have specific info on the legalities of  growing in ON.