Oxygen at the 2013 Conference

FunGuy

Oxygen Tanks:

Oxygen is available for conference attendees from Wednesday Afternoon on September 11 to 9 AM Sunday morning. This is possible to the generosity Apria. If you are an Apria client, they have a program where they will supply Oxygen to clients who travel at no cost. If you think you may need extra bottles for yourself and you are an Apria client, please contact your local APRIA travel coordinator.

Exact pick up details at the hotel are not available at this time however notices will be posted at the Signature III  Room. Please contact Bob Wold or Lee Markins after you arrive at the hotel.

There will be a large M-tank with regulator available outside the meeting room while presentations are underway. You will need to bring your own mask with you to the meetings if you think you may need to use this tank during the daytime.

We have also arranged a number of smaller E-tanks to be available. However, these do NOT have the built in regulators so you will need to bring your own regulator for the E-tanks and your own mask.    If you do not have a regulator we will need to make arrangements for you to borrow or rent one. 

To those who will not need oxygen at the conference, please consider bringing an E-tank regulator with you to lend to others. 

Please let us know if you feel you will need oxygen during the conference and how many E-tanks you may need.   

This can be posted on the message board, PM or email to: info@clusterbusters.com

Due to the weekend closure of the supplier's office, tanks may be limited. Please help us to ensure there is enough oxygen for everyone.

Also, due to hotel regulations and cost considerations, you will have to pick up your E-tank on Wednesday afternoon or later and return it by Sunday at 9am to a specified location at the hotel. The tanks have to be handled by ourselves and we incur significant charges if the tanks are not returned or had to be collected by hotel staff. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated

Just so I am perfectly clear here ..... I am an Apria client, but there really isn't much need for me to mess with the travel client and have tanks there waiting for me.  I will be driving and bringing enough o2 for myself.

I WILL be able to have my own o2 and equipment with me all weekend correct?