Migraines and RC seeds?

I have a neighbor that has occasional, but really bad migraines.  I know MM (busting or SPUT) help with Migaines, but how about RC seeds?  The latter are much easier to obtain and work with.  Just wondering if anyone has tried this and had success.  I searched and couldn't find anything - just MM.

Thanks,

Alan

Actually the theory is all about the chemicals (tryptan based psychedelics), and RC provides one of the better sources because it is better tolerated by the general public. I would encourage further exploration by your neighbor. After all, nobody has ever said MM was more successful than RC, in fact most would agree that the lack of "tripping" and other side effects makes it the preferred method of busters... migraines or otherwise.

Actually the theory is all about the chemicals (tryptan based psychedelics), and RC provides one of the better sources because it is better tolerated by the general public. I would encourage further exploration by your neighbor. After all, nobody has ever said MM was more successful than RC, in fact most would agree that the lack of "tripping" and other side effects makes it the preferred method of busters... migraines or otherwise.

Agreed.  Due to the stigma attached to MM, a lot of people would rather suffer than try it. (Whatever ::)) Your neighbor might be more open to the seeds.  And they DO work, and they work well.  I don't know how they would work for migraines, since I don't have those, but even Trex was originally intended for use with migraines, so stands to reason that the meds would work for either? maybe?

I would say RC Seeds will definitely help with migraines, if only based upon my own experience.

As I've mentioned many times in my posts, I had 64 migraines the year before I started busting (which was a little higher than normal, but not much) and 3 the year I began busting.

Although I did bust some that first year with mushrooms, most of it was with seeds, especially at first.

MG

• Like 1