Poker 101.......

Dallas Denny

I ain't never gonna live this down ya'll!!!  Cindy and I are both avid online poker players......so Friday I saw an ad about a no limit holdem fundraiser tourney at the Forney VFW....$25 buy in, so we decided to make it a "date nite".......

Long story short.....she whipped all our azz's and took the 1st place money of $140......at least I made the final table but still busted out in 4th place on the bubble!!!

DD

Already got that deal handled bobb!!  Cindy is an MDS coordinator for the Nursing Facility she works for, (MDS stands for minimum data set and is the way that the Govt determines how much medicare money they will pay per day for a patient).......due to all the recent and upcoming medicare changes Cindy now needs to be able to plug in to the internet from anywhere in the bldg or at home so she can access a "application server" and input data......I did say NEED not HAS TO HAVE, but it will save her countless footsteps in a days time just in going somewhere for a chart, taking in back to her office and then returning the chart to the floor........so.......I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to buy her this MOST NEEDED tool for her job and then promptly BORROW it for my trip!!!! ;D ;D ;D

DD