What is OK during detox

crosstraining

What is Ok to take during detox?

I know O2 is ok.  I think caffeine and taurine are Ok, but I wanted to make sure.  What about prednisone?  I don't think I will take the prednisone, but I again I just wnated to check.  I am on day 3 detox, and I think I can make 2 more.  Is Tylenol Ok? (not that it helps much).

Thanks

The only reason I ask about the prednisone is 2 weeks ago I 1 took 40mgs and I had about 4 days of only shadows.

Just read prednisone is NOT ok to take during detox

That's exactly right crosstraining!

But all of the others you mentioned should be fine.  You might want to also add ginger to your arsenal.  Go to the board, "Clusterbuster Files" and scroll down to "mushroom FAQ", then open the attachment on that thread.  You will find a wealth of information.

alley

Just read prednisone is NOT ok to take during detox

That's exactly right crosstraining!

But all of the others you mentioned should be fine.  You might want to also add ginger to your arsenal.  Go to the board, "Clusterbuster Files" and scroll down to "mushroom FAQ", then open the attachment on that thread.  You will find a wealth of information.

alley

Thanks, I'll check it out. 

I found that verapamil turned out to be okay during "detox" in that it did not seem to block the therapeutic effect of the seeds once I started them.

Then again, who knows how much more effective they might have been right out of the gate? I'm hoping I'll never have to find out now. I was getting slammed back then, and desperate times called for desperate measures.