POSSIBLE FIX

e3rrA19363618q

All the “fixes” get overwhelming.  I’ve heard/read/tried prescriptions, vitamin regimens, psychedelics, oxygen, triptans... and many say “theirs” is the cure... almost everyone though is still trying something else or looking for something better.  I’ve had many false positives over the years only to discover “the magic fix” doesn’t work the next time (maybe didn’t work the first time).  Part of me wonders if I’d be better off accepting it’s something I have to deal with and make it through my “cycle.”  Just got fully on the D3 regimen (realized it’s more than just taking a lot of D3). Going for oxygen tank this weekend and might give the RC seeds a shot...  

• Like 1

EggMan

You are getting the hang of it now.. Everyone reacts to things different and we do not have a set thing that will work for all. What works for you today may not work for you tomorrow and may work again for you next year. It does get overwhelming at times with all of the information here. I dont think anyone is claiming to have the real "cure" here on this site, if they do they are not around for very long. What you will find is all of the information on this site if what has worked for someone at one point in time. What you and I and everyone else does here is take in as much information as you can and try it all out tweaking it along the way until you find something that helps. Is you are ECH that can be a little harder because you dont know if your cycle ended or if what you did in the last few days worked and it chased your clusters away. I am LUCKY! I am chronic so I get to mess around all year round with adding and subtracting to my daily regimen to see what helps me the best.. It is all part of the fun

I think my next thing I am going to try is facing south standing on my left leg when I take my jar of vitamin D pills and chase it down with a shot of Crown Royal :)

Keep on trying and you will stumble on something to help 

• Thanks 1

@FunTimes

Seriously though. It's ridiculous what works. When cocaine stopped an attack dead in its tracks I was like, "ok how to do cocaine in moderation/at work, somehow during the night and still sleep?" 

If it weren't for my recent discovery I'd still be fucked up. Actually my CHP just ended so I'm back to no meds so I "migh"t still be fucked up.

I found that Oxygen and a 5hr energy drink work the best for me to abort an attack. I can use that at work and it will not keep me up at night when I get hit a 1am. Some people can use a strong cup of coffee or another type of drink with Taurine and caffeen in it like monster or redbull. The oxygen helped me the best, when I first got the hang of that and aborted a few attacks I found myself getting fewer headaches due to over use of the triptans. I went from using a few shots and sumatriptan pills a day to maybe one every other month. I still have them but save them for when I can not get my hands on a oxygen tank.   The 5hr type drink just slows down the ramp up of the cluster giving me more time to get to the o2 tank. It can also stop a attack on its own if I catch it fast enough. 

I have drank them in the store and paid for the empty bottle. 

@FunTimes

Hahaha I feel ya man. I got one right as my tattoo artist was shaving my arm. He looked a little perplexed. I was like "no judgement here right?" and did a bump.

I never could have imagined these were a thing. Life was just normal. Then I hit 25 and it all changed. For a few months of the year anyways. I skipped a year once after using psilocybin and thought I cured myself. Then they came back for another 3. This year the Verapimil and indomethacin worked like a charm. I hope to everything Holy that it continues to work next season. I am sorry to hear you're chronic my man/woman. I couldn't imagine day to day. You're a legend for sticking it out. 

• Thanks 1