ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
LazyGrind

Remission

Are your attacks worse after a remission? I just ended my longest ever remission and I don't recall them being an 8 or 9/10 every night like this. It's like they're pissed off I got rid of them for a year.

In the past I've used verapamil and Indo. Before my remission i had just started O2..which i believe to be what sent me into a year long remission. I just got my tank back last week so I'll see how it goes. O2 aborts the headaches within 5 to 10 mins if I catch them early enough.

you may want to look into the D3 supplements created by a member named Batch. This has helped keep my attacks lower on the kip charts. Using the O2 will help keep down the rebound attacks the triptans can sometimes cause. I also have had success drinking down a 5hr energy drink at the first sign of a attack along with my O2. 

Batch has actually emailed me the D3 plan. I want to see if O2 will throw me into another remission like I think it did last time. I know it's not supposed to do that but I really believe it did.

But once I'm done with my testing I am going to try and start that plan.