Cycle without the head pain?

Pebblesthecorgi

I am wondering if it is possible to be in cycle but not have the pain.  I know that is stupid but since the last equinox I have been in a   bad place that has all the hallmarks of a cycle but no head pain.  I am episodic for a couple of decades. and about 8 years ago started exploring alternative interventions.  To my great surprise and relief natural materials gave me almost 3 years pain free and after 6 moths of hell the cycle stopped after intervention.  Its goofy but for the last several weeks I feel like a slug, have pseudo shadows (right sided congestion, right temporal pressure but no headache.  I take Vit D, benadryl  and small doses of fungus twice a week.  If I was getting hit at night and sucking O2 I'd accept my symptoms as part of a cycle.  Right now I have this vague feeling the demon is rattling its cage wanting to come out and catch up on missed opportunities.

This sounds a lot like what I experience. I don’t have a confirmed diagnosis of CH probably because I don’t get a headache unless the muscle at the base of the skull gets tense. I am in a perpetual state of feeling sluggish off and on throughout the day as attacks come and go. My left eye will droop slightly and become weepy along with left side nasal congestion or it will run. I can feel pressure in my left eye, sinus and temple. My brain feels like it is in fog, I have trouble concentrating and thinking clearly. I also get auras of spots, flashes of light and light distortions. But I also get migraines without headaches. They completely cripple me when both CH and a migraine are active...like today.