2 quick questions if you dont mind :P

rhizz

hi

just wondering if anyone knew when i should take this amitriptyline i've been told before bed but not sure how long 15 mins? 30 mins? and hour?

also my other question is is it possible for a cluster to switch to the other side of your face? 

hi

just wondering if anyone knew when i should take this amitriptyline i've been told before bed but not sure how long 15 mins? 30 mins? and hour?

It doesn;t make much difference. They tell you that because it can make you tired. if you're having night time hits and you're hoping this might help, I'd take it about an hour ahead of bedtime.

also my other question is is it possible for a cluster to switch to the other side of your face?   

It is considered rare but cycles can switch from one side to the other during a cycle.

It can also change sides from cycle to cycle but but most people stick to one side or the other for the most part.

Bob

hi psiloscribe

thank you for your responce

i dont usually get awoken by my cluster unless i've had a sleep in past 11am lol i took it about 30/45 mins before i went to bed i've noticed no difference but been told to wait between 2-6 weeks to see effect if there are any.

ok i see because recently i have felt it on my right side for the last 2 years its been consistantly on my left side. will mention to the dr when i see him next