Quick thank you

Sue mcdonald

A very few uf u kno that ive been going thru some rough times - on top of these chas. I saw doc thursdsy, and theyd snuck in a pysch person as an 'intern'... 

I happened to explain being extremely hypothyroid and un.tx. Bs levels tank when asleep n last thing ur body does is shoot out adrenaline so u don't die. I used to awake as id be scratching to get thru the walls. Taking thy t3 at nite stopped it. Eventually t3 + armour got me going.  Then i mentioned clusterbusters - and? Wallah! The intern *knew* abt chas!!! And the nurse had heard of microdosing!!  U cldve knocked me over w a feather. Ive been in a fight to keep my home, the sheriff is a constitutional sheriff? And so he'd seal alll his arrests so he cld seize properties....  i was forced to sign a blank resttraining order.... w a solid  leo background? Having these shaky, at best, court things against me? Was stressful.... i was bring forced out of a doctor.'s care.. i mean most any n all doctor's care.... to travel over 120.miles to see a doc... facing losing my home, and a sheriff who things he is - i kid u not- a king who runs soc services and everything... if u dont like it? He'll bend the law and arrest u -:indefinite stay in jail is 1 luxury he imposed. The judge retired when i started bitching abt ex parte communications. The pub def got jetked out. Then 3 days after my court? The sheriff put in his retirement notice (nov 2022). Pub def #2 - i found his obit online. He died of brn cancer 2020. He grew up mesa cnty where sheriff n his buddies grew up. Is my pub def #2 dead? Its like a bad lawyer joke - but rather off color. I dont know...., but everything else @ heres gotten very rotten.  Jurys out on #2. Judge #2 seems like a rather nice passive female. Quiet, didnt answer my objection to blank r.o. and didnt answer when i told her I'd fired #2 and needed a lnew awyers advice. 

TY for clustetbusters. And TY for "microdosing"... as i said? Then met another nurse there suffered w chas also. It was a surprise that 2 ppl were undetstanding of chas. In a sea of ignorance? U find 2 knowledgeable then a 3rd who also suffers? It takes awhile to have it hit home. Thank you to everyone for the bits and peices, large and small, that u bring here? And that u take out into the world. Thank you.

• Like 1