Sad outcome of one study

CHfather

I do find Dr. Andrew Sewell's blog a good place to keep up with some recent CH developments.  Most recently, there's a report about a trial that failed because the CH "subjects" couldn't keep to the protocols ("Frovia flames out"), and also another one about how chronic CH seems to have an episodic quality to it ("Do chronic patients cycle?").  There's also an interesting discussion (under Categories/Animal studies/"Akerman Wins a Prize for This One") about trying to figure out why oxygen works, and about why it's so hard to find CH treatments (in part because rats don't get CH).  http://www.clusterattack.com/blog/home/

I haven't looked at the site in months, mainly because it never seemed to change. I was wrong. Lots of interesting, new information. Should be required reading. Maybe if some of us participated, our site could get some more recognition and some of their readers might be drawn to ClusterBusters. Ron