Desperate thoughts

tingeling

Hi

A friend of mine has a rough time, has been for many years but some periods are worse than others. Her "old friends" don`t see how i stand to be in touch with her, wich make me sad, cause do they really think they will "go clear" for the rest of their lives? Being left on your own in your worst period in life, that`s a tough one. In fact i think it might be what makes a person give up. It can make everyday feel as "one more day left alone in pain". I think we all can relate to that, i sure can. I see the desperation, i hear the desperation. It is very sad how people get driven into desperate actions, or thoughts of desperate actions. I can`t do much, except from make her some food and be there. Hopefully, one day she will find her way and blossom.

I remembered one thing, many years ago i went to ER, after many hours of waiting i was told that this was just a headache and i wasn`t prioritized. If i wanted to i could sit and wait but she didn`t think they would let me in, also she ment i had been waiting for so long claiming ongoing headache for such a long time with almost no sleep, "no one get a headache everyday" she said. I went out and cried, then i got mad..... Went straight in the door screaming "what you force me to do now is to get out on the street and buy drugs, cause i have to do something about this pain and i have to sleep. You force me to be a criminal".

My point is that this was exactly what i had been thinking for many days, to try get hold of Heroin. Cause i was thinking about everything i tried of pain meds, none of them worked, but maybe Heroin could take the pain down. And if i die, well then i don`t have to deal with this no more. This is how desperate we get. How is it possible no one recognize this desperate thoughts and actions? How and why do we get so blinded to other peoples pain?

We found our way back to life, a cup of tea. Or some seeds. Who would have guessed. I wouldn`t in a million years. I think we have been given an excellent opportunity to see others, to care for others, maybe the neighbour next door.

Pass it on :)

Sorry, bear with me please.... ;D

Have a wonderful weekend folks!! My best wishes to all of you :)

Love and light

Tingeling

Honestly? I'm tempted to scream what you did at some doctors. I've been thinking about it. Too many people DON'T care.

Depending on what she has, they may just be scared of it. People do stupid things like run off when they're scared.

I've always tried to help others when I see they're in pain. If nothing else, you can offer some human comfort.

There are some rare cases when you can do nothing, simply because a person chooses to be miserable... But a lot of times people can be helped, their pain can be eased, and you, as a human being can grow by helping them.

Just my thoughts...

Mystina

ETA: I don't think it'll change the doctors mind, me yelling and screaming at him, but by God, I think it'll make me feel better for all that I've been through.  ;)