Started D3

Rob

Thanks again for everyone's feedback over the past month.

As some of you know I have had a lot of success with the Licorice process.  I am off of it now.  I have had HA's but there are less and they are not as bad as they used to be.  I want to slay the beast so I have started the D3 regime.

I am taking 10,600 I.U.s of D3, 3,000mg of Omega 3 fish oil, 500mg of Calcium Citrate (has zinc and magnesium in it).  I am washing it down with lemonade. 

I started on Monday (PF).  Last night I had a slight HA and still have it this morning.  My question is, do you take all of the supplements at one time?  Do you take part of them at different times of the day.  How much and when should I be drinking the lemonade?

Thanks for the help.

Rob

Hey Rob,

Since this D3 regimen originated over at the ch.com message board I imagine you'll get maximum replies there, but meantime I'm copying some stuff from over there as I think it may shed some light on the subject:

"....regimen consists of the following:

2000-3000mg. Omega 3 fish Oil

10,000 I.U. vitamin D3

500 mg. Calcium (two calcium citrate tablets formulated with 800 mg. vitamin D3, 80 mg. magnesium and 10 mg. zinc.

You can take the above all at once in the am or pm and try to wash it down with lemonade or limeade for the first week.....

......Calcium citrate and the citric acid from the lemonade combine in the stomach to form a buffer that should elevate your arterial pH to the upper end of the normal range.  This will help stimulate vasoconstriction and that should help make the CH triggering mechanism less effective."