Vit D protocol

Daisy

Hi I am a chronic CH... I began Vit D protocol... on day 7 headaches stopped... miraculous... after day ten reduced Vit D to 30k daily .. headaches came back... went back up to 40k iu  And no headaches.... again went down to 30k and on 4 th day  headaches again.. so back up to 40k 

is this a safe dose to stay on for awhile?  My Vit d level was 79 when I started... Calcium level was normal.

thx for any help. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Hi I am a chronic CH... I began Vit D protocol... on day 7 headaches stopped... miraculous... after day ten reduced Vit D to 30k daily .. headaches came back... went back up to 40k iu  And no headaches.... again went down to 30k and on 4 th day  headaches again.. so back up to 40k 

is this a safe dose to stay on for awhile?  My Vit d level was 79 when I started... Calcium level was normal.

thx for any help. 

Does Pete Batcheller ever reply to questions about the protocol?

• Like 1

Peter Batcheller does reply to posts on the site but now goes by the name of XXX. you can also DM him and he will reply to you. He is a very helpful and well known man in this community.  You send him your number and I am confident he would call you and help the best he can. He may be slow to reply because he does go to a remote location on a fishing trip every year. 

I know this from experience and speaking with him on a few occasions myself. 

• Like 3

To All,

I'm in the loop with Daisy and there's nothing wrong with a vitamin D3 maintenance dose of 40,000 IU/day as long as you drink 2.5 liters of water/day, avoid calcium rich foods like al dairy products and see your PCP lab tests regularly  to ensure serum calcium and PTH remain within their respective normal reference rang limits.

Take care

V/R, Batch or XXX.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1