0 - eye watering in seconds

MoxieGirl

It is amazing, although amazing in a good sense may not be the right word. Astonishing, staggering, unbelievable; equally good words to describe how one can be feeling perfectly fine one second, and then within the span of just a few seconds, be in eye watering pain from a cluster.

And then, for it to stop just as quickly. Perhaps 'Light switch headache' would have been a better name.

Do you ever feel that if the power and energy of a cluster wasn't contained in your head, if it somehow escaped, exploded into the room at large, that its power would be devastating? That furniture would fly around the room, tables would be shattered into splinters and the very foundations of the building you are in, shaken as if an earthquake had struck.

I call clusters the tsunami of the headache world. They strike without warning, and are utterly devastating. And in comparison to a headache or migraine, well, there is no comparison. Just like you wouldn't compare a tsunami with run of the mill tidal wave.

When I take my mushy's it's always just one eye watering, always the same one that waters from the cluster....

accompanied by the ch side of your face melting and stretching?  :o how about the yawns lol

its like your having an attack but it doesnt hurt, it feels good to have a different sensation other than a frigid fire even if it is only for a couple hours once a week

AO