Wife found this for me....interesting read.

John

http://my.opera.com/richardinbellingham/blog/management-of-cluster-headache-via-supplementation-exercise-dietary-change-and

I am in the longest cycle I have ever had to date. Jan til now. I have taken too many pills this cycle-all of my stockpile(9/mo. x5mos) of Treximet is gone-forcing me to detox. I have dosed with RC seeds 3 times since Feb, with the latest time last night-35 seeds. I felt the usual effects, and slept good-for a change. I woke up @ 9:30 to a light shadow, which is standard after I dose. But by 10, it was full blown. I grabbed my hat, headphones, and a Monster and by 10:30 it was gone.  Hoping this is the end for the year. I go to see a new neurologist Jun 7th. Planning on busting again later this week.

Hoping this is the end for the year.

Me too, fingers crossed for ya!  :o

If it's not the end yet, I know if it was me I'd be seeing if I could get any mushrooms or paper for busting, while upping my RC dose to more like 50 "non-floaters" for this week's upcoming bust (if you haven't tried that yet).

Also have ya tried combining high flow non rebreather O2 with a Monster for the double whammy CH abort?

O2 is unavailable at this time for this cycle,as is shrooms and paper. I plan on dosing again Tuesday night with the seeds though.

For the last week, I have found a definite trigger---SMOKE. Campfire, paper, exhaust, engine paint burning on a new engine, and header heat wrap curing. Type of smoke plays a definite part in timing--between exposure and hit. @ hours and counting currently, after being outside while the neighbor was burning boxes about 2 hours prior to the hit.

I hear ya about the smoke/fumes as a trigger.

Just in case you haven't already considered it - loads of CH'ers  just get the same O2 the medical supply places have on tap, but sans prescription, at the local welding supply place.

Energy drinks are my go to, unless I'm in a full blown attack, in the middle of the night. I used to use Monster, but NOS sits better with my stomach.

This cycle sucks. Sun, rain, hot, cold, everything gives me a hard time. Seeds are not working and I can't get anything else. 6 more days to doc appt....