Hi Hello Houdy

;)good to see all of your smilin faces here. :) Not just another message board,a clusterbusters message board. I am just giddy. No headaches here...not now anyway, thanks to the shrooms.

PF wishes to all and please be careful out there. [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

the bb

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched the video of Chuck's cluster. Made my eyes tear up a touch seeing someone else go through what I experience virtually every day/night (since 1997). Kinda weird seeing someone clutch at their rebreather bag and adjust it just as I have done, oh, so many times.

I've learned what a high pain tolerance I have and how to cope with life way better than I ever thought I could because of them, but they still kick my arse and I still wish I never had to suck on the O2 pipe ever again! Wish I was back in my rock-n-roll days and still had connections. The psychotropics are about the only thing I haven't had a go with. God bless those of you who've found relief and, even more, those of you who haven't.