MDMA as a cure?

30 yr old male.3rd bout. 12 week cycle 4 attacks aday 6 weeks with all symptoms 6 with most symptoms but pain only 1 in every 15 attacks. 4 scattered days with no symptoms 2 of which followed days of drinking vodka/soda. Don't drink often so was easy to make the connection. Got hit really hard Friday after 12 hours of drinking and being pool side without much sleep the night before. Took a tiny dose of MDMA after attack stopped(never tried any hard drugs before) and then continued to party.Now I've gone four days with absolutely no symptoms and I can't believe it. Anyone else ever try using Molly?

From my experience, MDMA has the potential to abort, and can prevent for the time that you are feeling its effects. It was never useful for preventing future attacks in a cycle or ending a cycle though. I used to think that MDMA was solely increasing the activity of serotonin, but turns out it actually messes with dopamine a bit, and can interfere with the bust in the same way opiates do. This is the same reason it can be habit forming.

Maybe somebody much smarter than me can tell us why MDMA can "deplete" serotonin and cause some to be depressed, while psilocybin lsd seem to do the opposite.

Like Potter said, it is possible that your cycle was already over and you just got a hangover.

The pills actually used to be MDMA. Usually MDMA, MDA, and some caffeine. Now that "molly" has gone mainstream and trendy, people are selling and swallowing just about anything, from methylone (bath salts) to amphetamines. I would stay far away from that stuff. There are thousands of research chemicals available on the market now that people love to call "Molly (MDMA)". Pretty risky.

Have you tried busting with fungus, seeds or paper? It is no "cure" but can prevent your next cycle.

Since this story has alcohol involved, impossible to say. Vodka (one of the almost acetaldehyde free) is the protection alcohol of choice for those who get shelter from attacks using alcohol. It's a matter not often discussed since it's one of the worst triggers. But some get pain free days, even weeks with heavy intoxication from alcohol, but it's fine adjusting and imo not recommended for anyone since it's destructive in the end.