Looking for Direction...

timpromo

I've got the Opta mask setup. Was using just the mouthpiece and I was kind of confused because I had several old masks bagged together, including one with no vents( that one has no strap with big hook up in center, I could not tell you where I got it. Don't remember.) and having not been using lately because I'm out of cycle. I just try to continue to educate myself, first because I'm not exactly the "brightest bulb in box" and second because I want to be able to help others.

Yea that's correct---my insurance will not supply anything larger. I will have to go to Airgas for a larger bottle and pay for it myself. That's ok since I will bring the smaller bottle to work and leave the large tank at home since most of my CH are at night anyway. Yes the Stadol is a joke--so I now know that even Morphine can't touch these Ha's. The mask I have is a non-rebreather which we also use in the clinic I work at. Not as big as the one on the site you referred me to. Been taking the Indomethacin now for about 3 weeks----no changes. Oxygen is my best friend as of now

• 3 weeks later...

If you go to Airgas watch out for the $11 Hazmat charge. It is a BS charge. Call them up and tell them that you refuse to pay a Hazmat charge for a O2 bottle that is in your possession! They will try and tell you that it is a standard charge, ask for the number to their reagional manager. They will wave the charge. Only down side is they will put that charge on every month, so you will have to refrence the phone conversation and deduct the $11 dollars from your payment. Note a 80cf O2 tank is about $200 The 60cf or 100cf tanks are within about $20 plus or minus. If they ask what you are using it for tell them welding.

Have now gone about 2 weeks without a HA. Tore 2 calf muscles about 3 weeks ago so was dealing with 2 kinds of pain at 1 time. Going back next week to Neuro Dr for a follow up and to let her know that the Migranol nasal spray/Indomethicin and Opiate nasal spray DON'T WORK. Oxygen was my only real helper this round. I am now getting ready to buy the supplies needed to start my own MM grow kit. Seen several posts but would appreciate any input to help me get started so I will have the ammo needed to fight this beast when it comes back. Had a late cycle this year---usually April--June for my regular cycle. Also will wait for the fresh ones when the weather is right on the cattle farm and bust ahead of April to try and block the cycle before it starts. MM always were the best remedy I have found to beat this