Crippled by migraine, looking for unconventional help

I'm pretty new to this migraine business, but since they started they're pretty frequent. Pain killers work, but they're short lived and do nothing to prevent the attack. Besides, i'm worried about what these medications do to my liver. I want to try and unconventional approach. I talked to some redditors and found out about this place. Someone mentioned microdosing shrooms would work. My biggest problem with my migraines is nausea. I can stand the pain, but nausea cripples me. I'm willing to try anything that works. So does anyone have experience/suggestions in what to give a try? Plus a guide on dosage for microdosing, if you know anything about it. 

I can't tell you anything about microdosing, crimson'.  It's been mentioned here and discussed a little, but I don't have the sense that anyone has it down to a science.  Hopefully, someone else will be able to tell you something useful.

In the meantime, please look into the vitamin D3 regimen that is described in the ClusterBuster Files section.  It has helped many people with migraines, too.

Were you not prescribed a preventive?  I think verapamil is the most commonly prescribed preventive med for migraine.

For migraines, it tends to be Topamax, these days. If you can't tolerate it, they swap you to Zonegran, which is Topamax's little sister, and much more tolerable...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3663475/

I would honestly suggest for migraines you go with the same dose we use for clusters. 1.5mg,

It helped my migraines a hell of a lot!