The ball keeps rolling....

Pebblesthecorgi

https://hub.jhu.edu/2019/09/04/hopkins-launches-psychedelic-center/

The cluster community has a special role in this type of situation.  Most conditions psychedelics are believed to be helpful in treating fall under mental health which is complex and multifaceted.  Cluster headaches are more of a medical "condition" and while individual impact and perception differ; somehow a medical diagnosis is more acceptable than a mental health diagnosis.  Now anyone suffering from mental health issues knows that is a pile of crap at the end of the day any road that gets these substances rescheduled is a road many will benefit from.  So if you get a chance to participate in a cluster headache study using psilocybin or other psychedelic take advantage of the opportunity.  The pain you save may be your own and many others.... 

Edited by Pebblesthecorgi
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I am a big fan of clinical trials, I have taken part in 2 of them for clusters since I was lucky enough to be diagnosed including the Yale psilocybiin study. I do not do it for a cure for me but to help find a way to get one step closer to cure the future. I would like to be part of finding a cure for my children if they ever have to experience this shit storm of a life we all live. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1