Go again?

Geisha

Hi CH community :) 

I have been episodic since 2001, got my first CH when I was 21 in the shower haha (wasn't funny at the time). Went undiagnosed for 8 years and had some horrible times, on occasions thought I would not be strong enough survive.

Thanks to this site and the amazing advice from the senior members here, things are so much better. Doing the Vit D regime which has been fantastic and O2 to abort in an attack.

Currently is a cycle of CH. Before this, I went PF for around 2.5 years which was my longest period PF since these things started. The severity and duration of attacks these days are far less than the bad old days.

I have dosed with Vit L (did not have MM) 5 days apart on three occasions now with my last dose being last Thursday night. After the slap backs, the pattern after the last two doses has been to go 2-3 nights PF then wake up with one mild CH during the night and abort with O2. 

My question is.. should I dose again tonight which will be 6 days as opposed to 5 after my last dose? Or should I wait for the weekend and let things settle a bit, or wait for another week or so and let the dust settle even further and see how I'm travelling then?

Any advice much appreciated.

Cheers!