IHS and EHF Joint Congress 2021 Report Direct Link To PDF Download

Juss

This is the full findings, 150+ pages in PDF available for download.

Respectfully, it appears that CB’s primary interest is in busting and psychoactive use, and therefore , I don’t post all the info and research that I have on Dopamine Agonists, Hypothalamic activity, pituitary, Norepinephrine, just to a name a small out of the vast few research topics. Honestly, there is a plethora of research (mind blown). 

That stated, through the beauty of something called a Creative Commons license I located the full report and findings from the International Headache Congress and EHF Joint Congress 2021, courtesy of the venerable Journal of Headache and Pain 2021.

Im sorry it’s not about busting but figure it may help someone. There is fascinating research and findings in there, of/related to the latest neuroimaging and review of neuroscience, migraine, among a treasure trove of things. 

https://thejournalofheadacheandpain.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/s10194-021-01293-9.pdf

• Like 1