Before CH

tingeling

Hi

I had a conversation with this woman, she work with chronic pain patients. She`s at her last year of education, working at the hospital and she`s writing as an exam thing about how to help patients with chronic pain, to a life without meds, all that. My friend's told had told her about me and CH. We talked a bit and to my surprise she said "no not people like you, these are people who really suffers, not headaches. People in pain". In my mind i thought "how can you work at the hospital with people in pain at all". But, she does her best, it`s just that she doesn't know what CH is. As she talked about other diseases i started to think about the years before the actual headache, i`m really sure it starts long time before the headaches. So i`m wondering, can you relate to periods with diffuse symptoms without being like very ill, but still enough to make you wonder what`s happening? This is what i experienced:

* Body aches, not muscular but it felt like it was in the bones or something.

* Joint pains

* Depression

* Periods feeling very fatigue (without a reason)

* "Light" headaches

* Stomach problems/pain

* Infections, various throat, ear etc.

* Itchy skin/rash

* Sleep, too much or can`t sleep

* Feeling numb

This started around two years before the HA. Anyone else who experienced something similar?

PFWT all from me

Tingeling :)

Ting,

It's been quite some time since my CH started.  I've bolded things from your list that I can relate to before or around the start of my CH:

* Body aches, not muscular but it felt like it was in the bones or something.

* Joint pains

* Depression

* Periods feeling very fatigue (without a reason)

* "Light" headaches

* Stomach problems/pain

* Infections, various throat, ear etc.

* Itchy skin/rash

* Sleep, too much or can`t sleep

* Feeling numb

Jeff

We talked a bit and to my surprise she said "no not people like you, these are people who really suffers, not headaches.

You did well not becoming angry. Good job.

Regarding your list......some of that stuff really looks familiar, especially the depression type symtoms. Some have disscussed this as part of the the whole Clusterheadache syndrome in the past. Many feel depression type disorders are part and parcel of CH. There are various types discussed. Major depresssion,manic,bipolar,PTSD are just a few.

just my two cents

the bb