just something i wanted to get out of my head

PJ

just had a 40 min attack and i just cant help but wander what was God thinking when he created cluster headaches seriously were we like some guy of bad ppl in are past lives to deserve this maybe i was ted bundy or richard ramirez idk just something i wanted to get off my head cuase of how torcherous CH is i mean shouldnt ppl like that be cursed with CH not  ppl like us seems more logical just some ranting whatever  so stressfull anyways  attack was from 220am to around 300am started a journal based off the li[ [ain traker its seems most o fmy CH r k10 since i just feel like i wanna die from the pain but whatever im sure some of u feel the same i feel like this more like  a support group so just letting this out here

I don't even know that I would wish CH on people like Bundy or the Night Stalker. On second thought, I probably would but I wouldn't feel good about doing it. (I am a huge true crime buff!) :)

Everyone has their problems though, and it just so happens that we got stuck with this one.  It isn't fair, but it is what it is. Luckily, work is being done to eliminate these bastards.

Hopefully everything you need to know in order to knock out your CH will be found on this site! There is hope!

Karma.

Not just your hew age definition of Karma either. 

Don't get me started.   ;-)

I quit asking "why" long ago, now I ask "what".  What I can do to help others.

Seems like a good trade off for me.

And there are a lot of really good people on this board that give back a lot more than I do.  In various ways, at different times and through different means.  In their own way.  You guys and girls know who you are. 

PJ, even your asking the question may help someone.  Ya never know

Merit and Karma.

Thank  you all, for all each of you do.

FG