Im finally pain free.

Luis

Hello everyone, 

i wanted to post something positive on the board. After 11 weeks of clusters, my longest cycle ever, I am finally pain free. It took weeks, a ton of oxygen and a ton of anxiety but I finally got my brain under control. I bought the rc seeds but never used them. I am still looking at using stuff in the future but still have a lot of questions and concerns. I hope that everyone is pain free out there and if you are in cycle continue to fight on.  

Edited by Luis
Spelling
  • Like 8

• Luis changed the title to Im finally pain free.

Luis, Glad to hear your pain free, as far as your questions about using stuff in the future I think you should just start askin... Be ready for when the future comes so you have a clear understanding on what it is you want to do and how your gonna attack your next cycle. It is much easier to plan for it now when your feeling better then when you getting your head kicked in a few times a day. 

• Like 1

Nice! Yeah, 11 weeks is a haul. I'm just coming down from about 8 weeks. I thought I was fully in the clear but woke up a couple times last night with the best I can describe as half hits. They should be done soon.

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2023 at 8:58 PM, Luis said:

Hello everyone, 

i wanted to post something positive on the board. After 11 weeks of clusters, my longest cycle ever, I am finally pain free. It took weeks, a ton of oxygen and a ton of anxiety but I finally got my brain under control. I bought the rc seeds but never used them. I am still looking at using stuff in the future but still have a lot of questions and concerns. I hope that everyone is pain free out there and if you are in cycle continue to fight on.  

Cluster headache was a diet issue for me. Ketogenic was the cure after 19 yrs of hell . Been headache free for a year. I've done everything before.. shr oo ms oxygen.  Seeds  its all diet in my word