Where can I get Oxygen tanks in Austin Texas?

AustinTexasCluster

Are they not providing tanks to anyone or only headache therapy customers? The company I have used for years stopped providing for headache therapy and it took me over 2 weeks of calling and climbing the chain of command to get to the VP in my area. I had to come up with a compromise with the kind fella and now I pay twice as much and get half the amount of tanks I did in the past but I am still getting them so that is all that counts. Don't just take what they say, apply pressure and ask to talk to the next level of management until you get what you need. Then butter up the delivery driver to get as much out of them as you can. I am not in your area, im on the east coast but it may work for you too. 

• Like 2

I've been in the Austin area for 7 years now, so you'd think I might know, right??!!

But sorry, I haven't used O2 since arriving, so I'm of no help. :(

You may already be aware that many do switch to using welding O2 when medical O2 availability or cost isn't working out for them.

I don't want to threadjack here, but as an aside, many forum members have been needing a whole lot less O2 since pursuing the non-pharmaceutical preventives such as are discussed in the blue New Users - Please Read Here First banner link at the top of the page, in case you haven't already been looking into such already.

• Like 2