Help: Differences and Advice

Raincheck

Hi everyone. I’m new to the beast since April. Triggered by a covid infection.
I’m really trying to keep myself together. Being stuck in stasis and afraid to fly. I did watch the youtube video about flying tips.

Anyhow, would like to understand a few things. I haven’t had an “attack” as it were for a few months however, I do experience pain every day so I’m unsure if this is in a cycle still or if this is just the norm, constantly feeling shadows multiple times per day, skip a day and then the same thing.
I’m trying to determine if I should risk a flight, which are typically multiple long flights to get across the world. Thinking about The ups and downs on several flights for 30
Hours adds to the anxiety I already have.
Any advice, pointers and education is appreciated.

Also, the video mentioned a flying card but the link is gone now. Does anyone know where that is?

Thanks!

Hi Raincheck,

I haven't seen the video on flying but the topic has come up on here quite a bit. Lots of folks have mentioned doing a few prevent busts prior and keeping supplies like 5 hour energy shots, caffeine pills, red bulls and injectables/sprays on hand just incase they get hit in the air as well as trying to procure 02 in the location you are going to be prior. As for the daily pain you speak of, that does sound like shadows. I have them pretty bad as well and experience some sort of head pain almost daily as well. Some use ginger pills to help with that and I use curcumin mixed with ginger. It helps a bit. I am now curious about the flying card?  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BoscoPiko said:

Hi Raincheck,

I haven't seen the video on flying but the topic has come up on here quite a bit. Lots of folks have mentioned doing a few prevent busts prior and keeping supplies like 5 hour energy shots, caffeine pills, red bulls and injectables/sprays on hand just incase they get hit in the air as well as trying to procure 02 in the location you are going to be prior. As for the daily pain you speak of, that does sound like shadows. I have them pretty bad as well and experience some sort of head pain almost daily as well. Some use ginger pills to help with that and I use curcumin mixed with ginger. It helps a bit. I am now curious about the flying card?  

I'm in America and I traveled to various places, Vietnam being one, and some remote places. It's very difficult to procure oxygen in a lot of places around the world.

Thanks for clarifying about the shadows, do shadows occur out of cycle, in cycle or both?

Here is the link for the travel tips:

• Like 2